Extensis and your privacy
Updated as of: June 15, 2016.
Extensis respects your privacy as a visitor to our Digital Asset Management (“DAM”) Learning Center website (the “Website”). Through the Website, you may access and use DAM resources including but not limited to blogs, product and services information, and affiliate programs (collectively the “DAM Resources”). The Website and DAM Resources are collectively referred to herein as the “Services”.
- Information We Collect.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically.
(a) Usage Information. Whenever you access or use the Services, we, as well as our service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Services are accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the page served, the time and date, the preceding page views, and your use of features or applications in connection with the Services. This information helps us to improve our Services and your interactions with our Services.
(b) Device Identifier. We, as well as our service providers, automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) from your computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device (“Device”) you use to access the Services. A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned to your Device when you access our Website(s), and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page movements, help identify you and your interests, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
(c) Cookies; Pixel Tags. The technologies used by the Services to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, include and are not limited to: cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Services), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed). Cookies may also be used to associate you with social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter and, if you so choose, enable interaction between your use of the Services and your activities on such social networking sites. We, or our service providers, may place cookies or similar files on your Device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation, to perform analytics, and personalize your experience while visiting our Services. A pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server.
We do not require that you consent to the placement of the cookies described above. To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive from us, or delete cookies that have already been installed in your browser’s cookie folder, or prevent tracking activities, please refer to your browser’s tools or help menu or other instructions related to your browser.
- How We Use Information. We use the information we collect for a variety of business purposes, such as: (a) to provide you with access to certain products and services, including those of our affiliates and partners; (b) to provide you with newsletters, updates, special offers and advertisements; and (c) for any purposes which may have been disclosed to you at the time you provided your Personal Information to us. We may also use information we collect to test, enhance and improve the Services, our products, and product related service offerings.
- When We Disclose or Share Information. Except as described below, we will not provide your Personal Information to any third parties without your consent. We may share non-Personal Information such as de-identified aggregate data and Usage Information with third parties. We may also share your information as disclosed to you at the time you provide your information.
3.1 Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with our service providers who provide services on our behalf such as website hosting providers, marketing services, data analysis, information technology and other similar services. When we share Personal Information with our service providers, we require that they first contractually agree to comply with reasonable and appropriate privacy and security standards.
3.2 Business Transfers. We may change ownership or corporate organization while providing the Services. In the event we are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as a part of that transaction.
- How We Will Protect Your Personal Information. We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your Personal Information, including the implementation and maintenance of organizational, technical and administrative procedures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access, disclosure or destruction. Users of the Services must also do their part in protecting the data, systems, networks and service they are utilizing. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you use the Services and provide us with your information at your own risk. If you have reason to believe that your Personal Information is no longer secure, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Choices On How We Use Your Information. If you wish to remove yourself from individual communications, including marketing promotions, advertisements, updates and email newsletters, simply click the unsubscribe or subscription management link in the communication. We will comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you choose not to receive marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative and transactional messages (i.e., service notifications, changes to our terms, conditions and policies) in connection with your Services. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- Use of Services by Minors. We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States and similar laws around the world where applicable to our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without proper parental consent. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from someone under the age of thirteen (13), or under the applicable age of consent in your country, without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will promptly address this issue.
Copyright © 2016 Celartem, Inc. All rights reserved. Celartem, Inc., doing business as Extensis, 1800 SW First Avenue, Suite 500, Portland, OR 97201, U.S.A.