November 1, 2016
Webcast: Learn How to Build a Business Case for DAM from a Pro
With the exponential and continued surge in digital content, deploying a proven system to manage these files is no longer a luxury. Companies of all sizes annually lose tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars wasting time searching for critical files, recreating assets, following inefficient workflows, missing deadlines, and potentially misusing assets.
On Thursday, November 3, Les Barker, 34-year World Bank Digital Strategy Veteran and DAM Learning Center contributor, will share how he successfully made the business case that Digital Asset Management was mission critical for the organization.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- Clear indicators that your company is ready for a DAM solution
- How digital assets can pose major liabilities
- Lessons from Les’ experience at the World Bank including:
- Specific actions he took to make the business case for DAM
- How the DAM investment paid for itself in less than a year
- ROI benchmarking
- How DAM and his partnership with Extensis transformed the World Bank’s business
Date: Thursday, November 3
Time: 11am Pacific | 2pm Eastern
Register: Click here to sign up!
Les will be available for Q&A following the presentation. A recording of the presentation will be sent to everyone who registers.